The Tactic Group Programmer, found 'somewhere with a Wi-Fi signal'
A Tactic Group founding member and our senior programmer, Jim splits his time between active TG projects, developing and administrating his own numerous eCommerce sites, and travelling... "where ever he feels like".
Outside of Tactic Group
These days Jim is somewhat of an 'eCommerce entrepreneur', owning, managing and maintaining a number of different Web sites across a wide spectrum of Internet businesses.
Some of Jim's more succesful eCommerce sites include Internet Radio, which sees over 4000 visits per day and runs over 500 Radio Servers on behalf of clients all around the world. Jim also runs the eCommerce site Replacement Keys which specialises in offering replacement keys to the uk public.
Jim's RSS subscriptions
Here is a list of some of Jim's current subscriptions in his RSS Reader.
- WebMasterWorld - WebmasterWorld News and Discussion for the Web Professional
- Tactical Thinking - Regular thoughts on web marketing & winter tourism from Tactic Group
- Mixergy - Where Ambitious Upstarts Mix
- Tim Ferriss - 4 Hour Work Week Blog - Experiments in Lifestye Design.
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich - Ramit Sethi's personal finance blog
- Hows the WiFi - How to be a Digital Nomad
- Thrilling Heroics - Adventures in Lifestyle Design, Entrepreneurship & Location Independence